WEBINAR 5 – CHEMISTRY METHODS AND EQUIPMENT IN AN ELAP LAB
This webinar will discuss concepts related to spectrophotometric, titration, specific ion electrode, gravimetric, gas chromatography, and others. Principles of techniques, chemistry involved, and detection will be discussed. Aspects of drinking water testing as specified in 40 CFR Part 141 will be reviewed along with recent changes to the 2016 TNI Standard.
- Understanding various analytical technologies
- Types of determinative separations and detection
- Useful laboratory techniques
- Requirements of performing drinking water methods
- Update on changes to the Chemistry Module in the 2016 TNI Standard